Monday, April 5, 2010

I didn't get my egg.

I'm a huge fan of those cheap chocolate covered marshmallow eggs. I haven't had one in years, and I swore I was going to indulge this year. I did, but not on the eggs.
I wasn't able to be with my family in Chicago this Easter, but I did make my mom's insane cheesecake. I had 2 pieces, and that wasn't enough. I woke up this morning, and it was one of the first things I thought about. That, and working out.

The weather was perfect. Our church service was great. Add took a 3 hour nap before the festivities, and his first egg hunt was a success.

Light lunch in between church, and the family dinner.

Longing to get back to crawling on the carpet (our entire house is wood floors).
Hamming it up. He had a big audience that afternoon.

Hope you all had a fabulous Easter, and that someone got a marshmallow egg.

1 comment:

Maria Johns said...

I love his sweet head of curls and your pretty top, what a great Easter!