Friday, April 30, 2010

Life as we know it.


It was 11:00.
Add had been sleeping for hours while the mister and I enjoyed a nice dinner and got a few things done around the house.
After crawling into bed, it hit me.
Things are really going to change in a few months.
There is going to be another person living in this house.
Another personality.
Another little one to take care of.
Another person to love.
A little girl.
These thoughts both overwhelmed and excited me.

I kissed my mister good night, and our little girl kicked me to sleep.

3 comments:

scader said...

I scored a hottie.

Unknown said...

I can't wait for your family to add #4! I also can't wait to meet this lady, her wardrobe will be redonk.

mindy said...

your little fam is about to become even more amazing....so excited for you guys!