Thursday, May 27, 2010

She's trying to kill me.



I am pregnant, and hot. I don't mean Demi Moore hot on the cover of Vanity Fair when she was pregegrs, I am referring to the heat outside.
I can't take it, and getting dressed is a big pain in the rear. I am trying to look forward to fall when the baby will be here, the extra lbs. will be gone (Lord and Tracy Anderson willing), and buying clothes will be fun again.

MK is NOT helping here. She looks AMAZING in this dress, and don't even get me started on that trench and those boots.
I am thinking about pulling an *Alexis Neiers* and helping myself to some outfits.

**please note that I do NOT watch her show "Pretty Wild" on E, but was informed of this scandal by my boyfriend Joel McHale**

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Alexis Neiers...oh my...I DID get sucked into that stupid show and I HATE IT! But it's like a train wreck, you can't stop watching. MK is looking very cute these days, except when she is smoking outside of whole foods with her organic groceries.

Lizzifer Jones said...

just found some stellar mocs at the daav! i want to be a native too, just like mko! i will look for some for you, b/c they are perfect for preggers feet!