Tuesday, May 4, 2010

A memo to my Nana and NoNo


Mommy says you're coming to see me! I'm so excited, and I just can't hide it!!
I feel like I haven't seen you in forever. A few things have changed on my end.

#1-I have teeth! Finally! Mommy says I look like a (cute) jack-o-lantern. I have no idea what she is talking about.

#2-I L-O-V-E to walk!!!!! I still like to hold on to your finger, but I can walk for miles. Like today for example. Mommy tells me we have to run into 2 stores on the Plaza, and that we can walk together! Whoo hoo!! No stroller! I tried to focus as we walked to store number one, but there was this AMAZING brick wall that I had to stop and touch (for 15 minutes). I really didn't want to leave, but mom said one of the stores closes early. So we made it across the street, and there it was- A FOUNTAIN!! No way I was passing this up!! We played near the fountain for a while, and then she goes and tries to make me a deal. She rambled on and on about being able to come back to the fountain after store number 2, and tries to take me away! AWAY FROM WATER!! That woman knows better than that!! I treid to make her a deal also, but all I can do is cry and wail, so that's what I did. Then I saw the Swarovski crystal store, and wanted to stay in front of the sparkly (gaudy) store window, but mom said she wouldn't be caught dead looking at overpriced bedazzled things.

The point of this story is to remind you to bring your walking shoes. And energy. And kisses.
Because I miss them.

1 comment:

Kristyn said...

funny that we both tried to go into 2 stores today with a walking kid. glad everyone survived store number one and two. takes work to get these little people from one place to the next. i think they realize when the agenda changes and WE are trying to get somewhere!