Well, I don't know if YOU like me, but my girls over at Merci Blah Blah do, and that's what counts.
They think I am worthy of this:
Like Aaron Neville, I don't know much, but I know I love them. Thanks you two. Sure puts some sunshine on this teething from hell I want to drink myself into a coma day.
Here are the rules:
1. Thank the person who nominated me for this award.
2. Copy the award & place it on my blog.
3. Link to the person who nominated me for this award.
4. Share 7 interesting things about myself.
5. Nominate 7 bloggers.
I am going to add in my own rule here--you can't nominate a blog that the person who gave you this award nominated. Does that make sense? It does to me, and that matters.
SEVEN things that are interesting about me:
1) I was almost kidnapped when I was about 1 at my parents garage sale. No joke. And no, I wasn't sitting by the "free" sign.
2) I was an extra in "Ali" (yes, the Wil Smith Ali), and had a 10 minute conversation with Michael Mann without knowing who the heck I was talking to. I thought he was a gaffer.
3) Was planning my move to Paris before meeting my husband and moving to KC. It helps that he took me there for our honeymoon.
4) ANY time I am in public with my best friend Amber, people ask if we're related.
5) I DESPISE TAPPING. Oh it makes me LOCO!!!!! Just the other day in church this dude tapped his knee the entire time. I tried to pray for patience, but it was all I could focus on......he thought he was Tommy Lee, and that his knees were a set of Pearl's.
6) My name is Gina, and I am addicted to horrible reality television.
7) I'm preggers.
Okay....7 blogs that make the days better---especially teething from hell days.
1) Style Scout **my girlfriend mel--a great person, a great writer/blogger, and a mom with style. love her**
2) Lizzifer Jones **another darling friend who recently hopped on the blog scene. she's a pistol with great taste**
3) Jenny **her blog KILLS me. very few things can make me belly laugh, and her writing gets me every time**
4) Nichole **she is SO talented, and has amazing taste. a new yorker, originally from Kansas. love her etsy shop too*
5) Maria ** another talented blogger. her love for her family and God make me want to be her bff**
6) Vanessa Jackman **AH-mazing fashion photographer. her work is a breath of fresh air. so inspiring**
7) Joslyn ** been reading her blog for a while now & always find something new through her-another blog, great shoes, etc**