Monday, February 15, 2010

For not being that into it......

It sure looked like Valentine's Day around here........

Martha Stewart Coconut topped cupcakes.

The BEST shortbread cookies you'll ever make.

My cute Valentine from my sweet in-law's (which contained some amazing chocolate)

We had Jared's parents over for dinner-made this insane soup........


And the best fried rice I have ever had....brings tears to my eyes. Do yourself a favor and double the fried garlic/ginger concoction.


Hope y'all had a great weekend.





3 comments:

Meg said...

You never cease to amaze me. Is there anything you CAN'T do??? You go girl...

michael jones said...

Wow Gina, what a spread! That stuff looked delicious!

MerciBlahBlah said...

Uh, YUM. Made the fried rice for dinner last night with some ginger soy lime shrimp from your BFF Ida, and holy crap, it was hebbinly.
Shan