Thursday, January 7, 2010

Extreme Makeover



As I've previously mentioned, there are a few rooms left in the house that need to be done.
One being the "multi-purpose" room, and I am beyond ready to tackle it.
It is going to be my closet/office/guest room. Yep, you heard me.
I am going back and forth between making it very white, and clean looking with some fun accents, or similar to a dark, funky boutique (um, with a daybed).
I think I am leaning towards the latter.
I am sort of obsessing about this, and looked through my inspiration file for some more ideas:










Tackling a project like this is never easy, but I am so looking forward to it.
Actually, the taping of and painting all the wood trim-not so much.

5 comments:

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

A chandelier and gorgeous wallpaper...yesssssss!

MerciBlahBlah said...

Can't wait to see it. Whenever we move that is the room I'm most excited to get....my very own closet/workspace. Ahhhhhhh. And, of course, I, too go back and forth to a nice white sanctuary or something totally funkdified.

Whatever it is, I'll be sure and add in all the stuff Pablo won't want in the rest of the house. Mine...alllllll...miiiiiine.
- Ames

MerciBlahBlah said...

When do I move in????
Shan

P.S.
Word verification today? OUTERSPA

Jenni said...

LOVE that first photo! and the file cabinet with the paper on the front. GORG!

Meg said...

Picture 5 makes my heart melt - I say go for it! Love, love, love your taste!!!