Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Yum Yum gimme some.


Making this as I type (yes, I am that talented), and my kitchen smells off the charts.
Smitten Kitchen never fails.
I have made soooo many of her recipes, and have never been disappointed.
She is my go-to when I make our weekly meal plan. We have several staple dishes that we rotate throughout the weeks, but when it comes to something new, it's usually from Smitten's website.
I LOVE learning of new recipes from the blog world..Natalie, and Shannan have posted some really great ones.
Let me know if there's something you love that I must try!

2 comments:

Natalie {Designer Bags and Dirty Diapers} said...

Well I guess great minds think alike.
As I am typing a new post on a Smitten Kitchen Recipe, (Warm Butternut Squash and Chickpea Salad) to be featured on my blog at a later date, I read this. We our soul sisters. I browse Smitten Kitchen daily for recipe ideas. I wish we lived in the same city so I could just show up on your doorstep and say feed me. I am still wanting to try Alton's Shepards Pie and now this! Cook on sista!

caycee said...

This looks amazing I must say!!! and our girl Natalie can cook like no other, trust me I have tasted many things the girl has made!!! Looks like I am going to have to start peeking in on your blog for some more recipes!