Friday, January 14, 2011

A Tall drink of water.


This just arrived in my mailbox this afternoon, and I gasped when I saw it.
Nicole has never looked better--I don't care if her forehead is frozen in time, she looks fierce.
That dress.
Those shoes!
And her hair!! Right now, my daughter's hair is the exact same color...so naturally she should be on next month's cover.

Are any of you planning on seeing Rabbit Hole? My husband and I watched a preview in the theatre, and I completely lost it. Sobbed from a 60 second preview. I don't think I could sit through the whole thing.
But I could stand to have that get up on the cover.


3 comments:

Erin said...

Funny, I don't remember posing for that cover...oh yes! I remember. I was just lounging in my English garden one afternoon and a photog (they follow me everywhere) happened upon me. Seriously though, she looks gorg but in real life I need her to cut it out with the Little House on the Prairie frocks and Birkenstocks.

MerciBlahBlah said...

Wow. LOVE her hair so much better red - knock it off with the blond, lady!

Yeesh - I just read a review in yesterday's paper about the movie - don't know if I can see it, but it really does look good, and if she's as good as they say she is, maybe I'll have to just buck up and go (or who am I kidding, Red Box it when it comes to DVD)...


Mwah!
Shan

Meg said...

Though I'd love to hit a movie date with you...I'm still in the stage where I can't hear a child cry w/o feeling like I'm going to fall apart. When is that going to end??? The emotional cutter side of me is slightly tempted though...