Friday, November 13, 2009

I have the sweats......









I have been avoiding doing this for quite some time now. I love getting dressed, but hate attention. After a long conversation with a good friend, I decided that these outfit posts are something that I should give a go.
I eventually would love to do more styling work than I am doing in KC, and I think this would be a fun way to showcase my obsession with putting things together.
The first outfit isn't anything grand by any means, but I like the simplicity of it.
I am not trying to be Herb Ritts (r.i.p.) with the photography, and as far as how many of these I will do, I'm not quite sure......



5 comments:

MerciBlahBlah said...

Don't worry mamacita, I will give you my address so you can send that sweater to me. Or we can just pick it up at Addison's b-day. Or you can bring it to me when we meet up with our mens after Turkey Day.

Woman, you rock out with your WHAT???? out. Can't wait to see what you post next!

Shan

MerciBlahBlah said...

Yes. More, please.

- Ames

I'm ignoring all your planned playdates. Hmpfh.

GiGi said...

oh you two....thanks for the love....and ames, for the record, we are waiting for you.
and if you don't make it in time for one of our dates, we'll keep using our cardboard cutout.
we'll be sure to put a roach in your hair.

MerciBlahBlah said...

and by "roach" she means "that thing she uses to hold her joint..."
Shaaaannnn

MerciBlahBlah said...

or would that be "roach clip..."

Derp Derp Derp