Friday, November 27, 2009

Berry-Licious


Um, Hi there Kiehl's Acai Moisturizer.
Allow me to correct myself...DAMAGE control moisturizer.
You came to me via a sample package from some dear friends.
I NEV-AH stray from the LaMer.It's a known fact.
I had a nice wine buzz going, and was feeling a bit risky (notice I didn't say risque'), and thought I was ready to cheat.
It was love at first dollop on my face! I don't know what you do, ultimate super anti-oxidant berry, and I don't care. What I do know, is that little fine line around my mouth that drives me to drink was g-o-n-e GONE!!
You sort of feel like a film over my face, and I could have bet money that you were clogging my pores. I was wrong. You are good to me little friend. And you are only 44 smackers! 44 smackers!!
Take that $220 Creme de La I love you no matter what and will still continue our steamy affair.

2 comments:

Mindy Lacefield said...

cool! i will have to check out this creme. thanks for the heads up and review.... :-)

MerciBlahBlah said...

Oh great. Might as well consider this added to my cabinet o goop. Please let it work on my fine lines. And, the deep ones, too.

Ames