Friday, September 11, 2009

Cuckoo for Cocoa Puffs


I mean, I really have no words for this.
Okay, I lie. I have many. And lots of exclamation points. I was doing some freelancing today for Laura Mercier at Halls. I walked over to the jewelry department to look at a bracelet that a client was lusting after, and there it was-this flipping ring. It is, incredible. Really incredible.
I don't get that excited over jewelry. I like it, don't get me wrong-but it hasn't taken over my purse obsession that's for sure. This ring is edgy, and classic, and unique, and wonderful, and gorgeous, and I want want want it. Badly. It's dumb how hard I fell in love with this little thing that sits on my finger-have I mentioned how insane it looks with a dark nail polish? It does.
Bananas-I die--the whole 9 yards. The picture doesn't do it any justice. But my finger does. And I am taking donations.

No comments: