Friday, June 4, 2010

Redeeming dress.

So I was not a fan of Ms. Saldana'a Oscar dress. I know, I know, most of you were, and I respect that (you're all crazy), but I just thought "toilet bowl brush" as soon as I saw it. And then I thought Bo-Peep in drag.
I loved the top, and there is no question that she is a gorgeous specimen, but the bottom of that dress wore me out.

However, yesterday while my dear husband had to go outside of the Barnes and Noble to have a man to man conversation with our whiney offspring, I was thumbing through InStyle, and came across this picture of her:
Now, THIS I LURVE! I have nasty things to say about the devices on her arms, but I will keep hush hush because the dress is perfection.
Okay, that's a lie. I have to vent. Someone, (a publicist, manager, BFF) should have ripped those things off of her, gave the girl some fierce earrings, and a lifetime supply of gold bangles or something.
Just sayin'.

2 comments:

Nichole Loiacono said...

I love your commentary...always good for a smile!

Maria Johns said...

couldn't agree more@!