Thursday, October 1, 2009

Oh loverboy...


I relate more to the line in the song, "everybody's going off the deep end".
Here is a run-down of the next 4 days:
Thursday:
Working a photo shoot at Hallmark
Going on a crazy spree at Costco for all my "business" supplies (more to come)
Having dear friends over for dinner.
Working all night on the bid-ness (i said, more to come!).

Friday:
all day-working, working, working on my new adventure while taking care of an infant.
all night-selling my creations.
DRINKING WINE AND PASSING OUT.

Saturday:
doing make-up for a wedding all day
going to a friends house for his famous burgers
DRINKING WINE AND PASSING OUT.

Sunday:
church
grocery shopping
friend over for dinner...you know the rest.

Have I mentioned I have an infant? I do.
Say a little prayer for me......

No comments: