Friday, October 16, 2009

It's time....







We all love her. Even if you hate her, you love to hate her.
She's infectious-and so is her vocabulary.
However, truthfully, we need some new words people. I am embarrassed every time I say "bananas", or "shut it down". Never mind the fact that my sweet husband does not like "I die" one single bit. He has made me stop saying it.
So let's use our brains here and come up with some of our own.
One just hit me as I was reviewing these insane boots (okay Rachel, shooties) on Jessie's blog.

"I'm sweating".
or, how about "Stop the presses"......
C'mon, you know you think this is fun.......


3 comments:

mindy said...

this made me laugh so hard because i've recently developed an addiction for the rachel zoe project...i don't know what's better, her catchphrases or brad's short shorts...

btw, sorry i haven't commented in so long....nolan decided to come 2 months early so i've been out of commission for awhile!

GiGi said...

MINDY!!!!! congrats! NOLAN! Welcome to the world!
how is he doing? how are YOU doing????
so happy for you!!

Unknown said...

how about we coin the term "over the moon" that would be my "Melanie Knopke"ism...