Monday, November 29, 2010

Out of the closet.

This is Jeana. There are many reasons why I stalk her. She has great style. She takes amazing photos. She lives in L.A. We share the same name. She loves food. How do I know so much about her without ever having met her? Her fabulous blog, of course.
A reason to wake up on Mondays? Her closet visits. Because Jeana is the coolest ever, she knows cool people, gets invited into their closets, and we get a peek.




Here are some of my favorites from her visits:


There are no words to describe my love for this poncho.
If I was still living in L.A., I would stalk her big time.
Hair envy? Yes mam.
Shoe envy? you betcha.

Stop it!!!! I see a DIY in my future.
Take my breath away perfect tunic.
This is exactly how I look every day.

You can bet your life savings on the fact that she would get stalked.

And that her ring would mysteriously disappear.


Yes, I will join you on your patio for some Rose'.

And this beauty, is my sweet, sweet friend Jessie. Jessie also had mad style, and gets to use her talents here in Kansas City as a stylist. She will literally come to your closet, and throw out the crap you've been hoarding, and help you find what you need to fill in the gaps. If you already have fabulous fashion sense, you might find her snapping your photo for her street style blog.



Recently, Jessie came over to play in my closet and she featured or afternoon of fun on her blog. Stalk away!!

5 comments:

MerciBlahBlah said...

GURRRRRL - I. Love. Jeana Sohn. Those closet visits are sick and WRONG. Love love love them. And I will have to behold The Wonder That Is YOUR Closet from home later tonight.

See you on Wednesday night??? Hope so!

Toodles,
Shan

Jessie @ Style and Pepper said...

MEEP! fun post with lots and lots of eye candy! love you! XOXOXO

Natalie {Designer Bags and Dirty Diapers} said...

Ok, you officially have a new stalker now. I am drooling over your closet! I adore vintage and your handbags are amazing!! That is my favorite thing to spurgle on too! Gorgeous closet and you look fabulous post baby- Frankie is precious!

Full House said...

This was so much fun to watch. Made me want to hop in a car for a road trip or a tour de thrift store extravaganza. I could not agree anymore with some of the best treasures being found in smaller towns.

Your closet is loaded with lots of treasures.

Meg said...

Amazing! I'm so inspired. You are gorgeous inside and out!!!