Friday, April 15, 2011

A slacker.


I have been b-u-s-y. Insanely busy as a matter of fact. As a result, my poor 'lil blog has suffered.

I have managed to keep up with Idol a bit, and this season is blowing my mind. I am beyond obsessed with Mr. James Durbin. BEYOND! He is so talented, sticks to his guns, and is an incredible performer. This week when he said, "give metal a chance", I almost peed myself. And the week he sang Iron Maiden, well, I did pee myself.

He totally deserves to win...or Jacob....or Casey. As long as it isn't Stefano.....good grief.

Have you all been watching?

1 comment:

Fash Boulevard said...

i couldn't agree more. he's so good. love the floral. Another wonderful post love. If you get a chance swing by to see all the last celebrity fashion news. xoxo

www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com