Friday, October 22, 2010

The gift that keeps on giving.






Happy 2 month birthday my sweet angel.
We spent the day cuddling, singing, and you gave lots and lots of smiles.
I don't know what I'm obsessed with more--your arms that look like they have rubber bands all over them, or those precious little feet of yours.
You're starting to make the cutest little sounds, and you love to hold my finger.
I am now really starting to realize that I have a little GIRL!! Oh, the fun that we will have.

Thank you for going easy on me for the first two months. I promise to buy you lots of shoes in return.
I love you.


2 comments:

Erin said...

How cute is she???!!! I am expecting our second girl in March and cannot wait for ALL THINGS GIRL again! She is beautiful!

Unknown said...

love her, love that smile :)